Friday, September 5, 2008

Please, thank you & Excuse me

Joy has been a polite child recently but only to certain family members. However you have to listen hard bcos her pronounciation is not very accurate. Below are a few examples:

Scene 1
Papa sitting on the sofa & she wants to take something on the table behind the sofa.
Joy: (Ex)cuse me, (ex)cuse me (while pushing her way through)

Scene 2
Wanted to drink yakult & wanted to poke the straw in the bottle herself
Mama: Say please
Joy: pease (very softly)

Scene 3 (which happened last nite at ah ma hse)
Joy went Ah ma hse to slp overnite. Ah ma was making milk for her.
Joy: Ah ma xie4 xie4 (she say this without us prompting her)
I was shocked & stunned when she said these. After i recovered from the shock, I feel very proud of her . I keep on praising her while carrying her to the room to slp. Ah ma comment is 'Ah ma will strike 4D already'.

No comments: