Monday, September 29, 2008

Greatest Regret

Since stepping into motherhood about 2 years ago, the greatest regret that I have is not giving my children breast milk.

When I gave birth to Joy, my milk supply is very low. At that time, I am not so resourceful to find information from the internet to boost my breast milk supply. I stress myself so much that hubby even spend almost $200 to buy an electric milk pump for me bcos a PD at Mount Alvernia mention that this might help to stimulate my supply.

After many tries, its still not sucessful, so eventually, i heed hubby advice & gave up.

When Zoey was born, I think I have enough milk supply bcos my engorgement was very severe. But I chose to give up without even trying bcos I have no helper during my confinement & my movement is restricted as my 2 births were by caesarian.

Because my children did not have the benefits of breast milk, they fall ill very often especially Joy. She was sick again on Sunday due to fever, cough & sore throat (Developing into flu). Whenever Joy is sick, it will spread to Zoey no matter how we separate them.

I really wish I can turn back time, to let me give them the best of everything. Wish them to be healthy & cheerful. Mummy love both of you, my darlings.

No comments: