Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick Gals

Joy is down with bronchitis last Sat, doctor also diagnose that she has nose allergy just like Mama. So we got to keep those furry soft toy & forbid her to play with powder.

She was also on nebulisar & to my surprise, she did not cry throughout the session. She's my brave girl indeed. Even the nurse at the PD clinic compliment her :) She was on anti-biotic & had 3-4 types of medication. So we leave the chore of feeding medicine to Joy Ah Ma (Joy can kick & scream when eating medicine, only Ah Ma can hold her down & force the medicine down her throat), another reason is that we do not want to play the villian.

Then Zoey also fall ill on Tue. She had cough with phlegm. So I quickly had my dinner & brought her to the same PD as Joy. However, she became breathless in the middle of the nite (with phegm blocking her airway) & wake up & cried twice. She was also wheezing. So Papa decided to head to KK Hospital A&E at abt 4am.

Over there, she was put on nebuliser & she was given a type of medication that contain mild steriod. While on neubuliser, she cried badly & I nearly cried with her... Wish I am the one going through all this.....

As I'm writing these, Zoey is sleeping & we have to monitor her for these 2 days as doctor at KK says that she had Croup cough. The condition will become worse at nite. So hopefully she will be ok tonite with no wheezing.

The medical cost for these 2 girls is a total of $300+. Hope that my 2 darlings recover soon.

Mama wish that both of you are healthy & happy. I love you my darlings.

No comments: